In honor of Earth Day 2010, we have a suggestion for you that will help save a little wear and tear on the Blue Planet. How about applying for term life insurance using a paperless application process complete with an electronic signature? If you are in need of coverage and feeling a little green, why not get started?
Here are some interesting facts about the third planet from the sun:
- Age: Approximately 3-5 billion years old
- Circumference: 24,901.5 miles
- Diameter: Almost 8,000 miles
- Weight: An estimated 6,585,600,000,000,000,000,000 tons
- Highest Point: Mt. Everest, 29,028 feet above sea level
- Lowest Point: The Dead Sea, 1,302 feet below sea level
- Composed of 70% water and 30% land
Did You Know?
- Plastics and aluminum take approximately 500 years to degrade.
- Cotton, paper, and organic materials take six months to degrade.