QuickQuote.com Providing Insurance to Five Leading Web Sites
UPDATED: Mar 3, 2020
We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
The following press release includes information about content, features, products, partnerships or other company news pertaining to QuickQuote Financial, Inc. or the QuickQuote.com Web site as of the date of the press release. Such information may or may not be currently applicable to QuickQuote Financial, Inc. or the QuickQuote.com Web site.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
QuickQuote.com, recently named “Forbes Favorite” life insurance Web site, has partnered with five leading Web sites to provide health and life insurance-related products and services to their visitors. Those sites are www.ihousehunting.com, www.insurancecompanies.com, www.netgolden.com, www.realestaterover.com and www.respond.com.
According to QuickQuote.com President Daniel P. Wager, “the addition of QuickQuote to these sites is designed to provide their visitors with easy access to thousands of insurance plans including term life, individual health, fixed annuities, travel health insurance, international health insurance, auto insurance and mortgage rates.”
A brief description of QuickQuote.com’s five new partners follows:
- www.ihousehunting.com is one of a network of real estate and financial sites developed by Green Angel Inc. in conjunction with CPC Web Developments. Their mandate is to offer the ultimate in real estate resources, not only to homebuyers and sellers, but to realtors as well.
- www.insurancecompanies.com is a subsidiary of Eminent Domains, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation specializing in easy to remember and use Web sites. This site offers visitors the opportunity to shop for the right insurance vehicle for their needs, at the right price to fit their budget.
- www.netgolden.com is part of Golden Stream Securities, Inc. where visitors can find a variety of investment products including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement plans, certificates of deposit and investment banking services.
- www.realestaterover.com is a comprehensive Web site geared to assist the consumer in every aspect of the real estate transaction. The site features property listings, real estate agent finders, real estate resources and home product services with more than 175 affiliate partners.
- www.respond.com is a free online “shop by request” service that allows customers to find services and products with minimal time and effort. Customers type in requests in there own words and respond.com goes to work finding merchants who have what they want.
“Companies choose to feature QuickQuote.com on their Web sites because we represent only the top-rated insurance carriers in the U.S.; we offer a comprehensive online library of educational resources and we employ insurance professionals instead of telemarketers — providing the highest level of customer service,” Wager added.
QuickQuote Financial Inc., and its parent company, QuickQuote Systems, Inc., are part of the international financial services institution, ING Group, of Dutch origin, which is active in the fields of banking, insurance and asset management in more than 65 countries.
Ready to get started?
Your quotes are always free.