The Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA) is the life insurance industry’s leading standards-setting organization. IMSA promotes high ethical standards in the sale and service of life insurance products (as well as annuity and long-term care insurance). Many life insurance companies choose to join IMSA, and by doing so, agree to adopt and abide by IMSA’s ethical code of conduct.
Not all life insurance companies are IMSA members, and this doesn’t necessarily mean they are unethical. However, we believe it is important to recognize the following IMSA member companies that belong to the QuickQuote marketplace:
- American General Life Insurance Company (AIG)
- Garden State Life Insurance Company
- Genworth Life Insurance Company
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company
- Liberty Life Life Insurance Company
- Protective Life Insurance Company
- Pruco Life Insurance Company (Prudential)
- ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (ING)
- Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (NY)
- Transamerica Occidental Life Insurance Company
- United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York (AIG)
- West Coast Life Insurance Company
We’ve always made it a priority at QuickQuote to provide products from A-rated or better life insurance companies. We believe doing so is in the best interest of our customers and helps us earn your trust and confidence. The above companies help us take that approach to a higher level with their commitment to quality business practices and consumer care.