Term Life Insurance
UPDATED: Mar 5, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Choose your flavor.
- Lowest-cost life insurance
- Up to $25M in coverage
- More companies and options
- May require an in-home exam*
- No medical exam required*
- Up to $1M in coverage
- Faster application process
- May require a phone interview
- Guaranteed approval
- No health questions or medical exam
- $50,000 – $500,000 in coverage
- Online application, electronic signature
- Coverage for accidental death only
- Approval and activation within 1 day
- Most of these policies require a free, in-home medical exam. The life insurance company pays for this.
- Some of these policies may not require an exam, depending on the amount of coverage and your age.
- These policies offer the widest range of coverage, from $25,000 to $25,000,000+.
- Full underwriting takes anywhere from 4 – 6 weeks. This could be shorter if no exam is required.
- These policies do not require an in-home medical exam. However, if you do not qualify for the no-exam process, an exam may be required to continue.
- Accelerated underwriting can take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.
- These policies have limited coverage amounts, depending on your age. They range from $25,000 to $1,000,000.
- Accidental Death life insurance provides coverage if you die due to an accident.
- There is no coverage for death due to natural causes.
- Approval is guaranteed. You do not need to prove good health to qualify.
- There are no medical questions to answer.
- Coverage is available from $50,000 – $500,000.
- Eligible ages are 20 – 70.
- View policy exclusions here.