Laura D. Adams
Insurance & Finance Analyst
Laura Adams is one of the nation’s leading finance, insurance, and small business authorities. As an award-winning author, spokesperson, and host of the top-rated Money Girl podcast since 2008, millions of readers and listeners benefit from her practical advice. Her mission is to empower consumers to live healthy and rich lives by planning for the future and making smart money decisions. She received an MBA from the University of Florida and lives in Vero Beach, Florida.
As a professional accountant and financial analyst for several companies, Laura is a trusted source on various finance topics for TV, radio, online articles, and print publications. She’s been featured on major news outlets, including Next Advisor, FOX Busisness, AP News, Yahoo, Apartment Therapy, Go Banking Rates.
- Best Whole Life Insurance Companies 
- 5 Ways to Get Term Life Insurance Quotes
- Life Insurance Underwriting (Terms Explained)
- How To Get Life Insurance With Chewing Tobacco Use 
- Life Insurance for Disabled Veterans