Licensed Insurance Agent
Daniel Walker graduated with a BS in Administrative Management in 2005 and has run his family’s insurance agency, FCI Agency, for over 15 years (BBB A+). He is licensed as an insurance agent to write property and casualty insurance, including home, life, auto, umbrella, and dwelling fire insurance. He’s also been featured on sites like Reviews.com and Safeco.
To ensure our content is accurate and up-to-date, Daniel reviews and fact-checks hundreds of insurance articles each month. He is passionate about helping consumers make the best decisions when choosing their insurance coverage. His mission is to guarantee the information you receive on our site regarding insurance rates and policy advice is accurate, evidence-based, current, and trustworthy.
- Life Insurance Rate Bands: How They Can Save You Money 
- How to Find Out if Someone Has Life Insurance
- How To Get Life Insurance With Breast Cancer 
- Life Insurance Rates by Age & Gender 
- How to File a Complaint Against a Life Insurance Company