UPDATED: Jul 3, 2020
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about life insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything life insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by life insurance experts.
Fidelity Life Association is a Legal Reserve Life Insurance Company. Fidelity Life was established over a century ago as a fraternal benefit society in the state of Illinois designed to provide financial security for the growing middle class of the Midwest and Northern states.
Today, Fidelity Life continues the tradition of serving the needs of Middle Americans through innovative products, consumer-friendly service and a staff of some of the most talented, dedicated and creative people in the industry. With a consumer-centric reputation built on innovation, we are dedicated to providing a customer experience unique in the industry today.
Besides life insurance that meets your needs, Fidelity Life has combined technology with underwriting innovation to create a unique, web-based underwriting process that speeds up the time needed to approve you for a policy. By utilizing the Internet and the active involvement of our underwriters, we virtually eliminate embarrassing exams, invasive tests and tedious delays so you obtain coverage from Fidelity Life in days, not months.
Currently, Fidelity Life has over 22.69 billion of life insurance in-force, over 515 million in admitted assets, and capital and surplus of over 257 million.
8700 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631
Optional Term Life Features
- Dependent Child Rider: Available for an additional cost. The Dependent Child Rider provides death benefit protection for families with one or multiple children. The maximum amount is $25,000 for eligible dependents. Expires at each child’s age 23 or the Primary Insured’s age 65, whichever is earlier.
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider: Available for an additional cost. The ADB Rider provides an additional death benefit in the event the Primary Insured dies as the result of an accident. Benefit amounts between $25,000 and $250,000 are available. It’s available for ages 20–65 and expires at age 80.
Fidelity Life Association is headquartered in Chicago, IL and is licensed in all states and the District of Columbia, except for WY and NY. Rapid Decision Express Form F4000 is not available in all states. Riders may be subject to underwriting approval. Certain exclusions in coverage apply. Our NAIC number is 63290.
Rapid Decision Express Term Life
- Simplified Issue Term Life Insurance up to $250,000
- Level death benefit term life insurance, renewable to age 95
- Approvals within 24 to 48 hours
Rapid Decision Senior Life Term
- Term Life Insurance for people ages 50-85
- Partial coverage begins immediately
- Cost is fixed for the life of the policy
Accidental Death Benefit
- Accidental death insurance for people ages 20-59
- Coverage amounts from $50,000 – $250,000
- Approval is guaranteed, no medical questions to answer
- Most applications are approved within 24 hours
20-year term life insurance with rates guaranteed to remain the same for the entire 20-year term period.
Ready to get started?
Your quotes are always free.